104.1. The members of the Commission are chosen beforehand according to the procedure for selecting persons qualified for appointment as members of the Commission established by regulation of the Office of the National Assembly. The regulation may, in particular,
(1) determine the manner in which a person may seek office as a member;
(2) establish a selection committee to assess the qualifications of candidates for the office of member and give an opinion on the candidates to the Office;
(3) determine the composition of the committee and the method of appointing the committee members;
(4) determine the selection criteria to be taken into account by the committee; and
(5) determine the information that the committee may require of a candidate and the consultations it may carry out.
The members of the committee are not remunerated, except in the cases, on the conditions and to the extent determined by the Office of the National Assembly. They are, however, entitled to the reimbursement of expenses incurred in the exercise of the functions of office, on the conditions and to the extent determined by regulation of the Office of the National Assembly.