14.An equal access employment program cannot require a public body
(1) to hire or promote unqualified persons ;
(2) to hire or promote persons without basing the hiring or promotion on merit in cases where a collective agreement or established practices require that hiring or promotion be based on selection according to merit ;
(3) to take actions that would be unduly prejudicial to the interests of the public body or of persons who are not members of a target group concerned ;
(4) to create new positions in its workforce ; or
(5) to exclude seniority as a criterion for hiring, promotion, dismissal, layoff, recall or redeployment.