An equal access employment program shall comprise the following :
(1) a review of employment systems and more particularly of recruitment, training and promotion policies and practices ;
(2) numerical goals, by type of occupation or by occupational group, to be achieved with respect to each target group concerned ;
(3) temporary corrective measures with specified goals, by type of occupation or by occupational group, for the hiring or promotion of persons in each target group concerned ;
(4) equal opportunity measures and, if needed, support measures to eliminate discriminatory management practices ;
(5) a timetable for the implementation of measures and the achievement of goals ;
(6) measures to consult and inform the personnel and their representatives ; and
(7) the identity of the person in a position of authority who is responsible for the implementation of the program.