I-8.3 - Public Infrastructure Act
26. In order to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects, the Société
(1) develops and provides expert project management services to public bodies;
(2) provides strategic, financial, contractual and other advice and services;
(3) participates in drawing up documents public bodies must file in support of applications for the authorizations determined by the Conseil du trésor;
(4) participates in project monitoring as regards the actions specified in the documents filed and particularly with respect to scheduling, budget controls and project content;
(5) cooperates in the close-out phase of each project to assess whether the actions specified in the documents filed were carried out during the project; and
(6) exercises any other activity determined by the Conseil du trésor.