97. A holder of an exhibitor’s licence must, in accordance with the regulations of the Government, transmit twice a month to the Régie, a report on the films he has exhibited to the public during the two preceding weeks.
The report must include, for each week,
(1) the name of the holder of the exhibitor’s licence and his licence number;
(2) the exact location of the premises where the film is exhibited to the public;
(3) the title of the film, the number of the stamp and the number of exhibitions to the public;
(4) the number of admission tickets sold at each exhibition to the public and their unit price;
(5) the name of the holder of a distributor’s licence and his licence number;
Not in force (6) the method and rate of apportionment of revenues agreed upon between the holder of an exhibitor’s licence and the holder of a distributor’s licence;
(7) any other information prescribed by regulation of the Government.
The Régie shall publish monthly, by the means it considers appropriate, the information contemplated in subparagraphs 3 and 4 of the second paragraph that it has received for the preceding month.
1983, c. 37, s. 97; 1987, c. 71, s. 22.