2. In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) The word “Board” means the Régie de l’énergie;
(2) The words “municipal council” mean the council representing and administering any municipality which has adopted a by-law under section 3 of this Act;
(3) The words “public service” mean any corporation, municipality, firm, person or association of persons, their lessees, trustees, liquidators or receivers, other than Hydro-Québec, who or which own, operate, administer or control a system for producing, transmitting, distributing or selling electricity for light, heat, energy or power purposes;
(4) The words “electricity system” mean a system of lighting, heating or energy or power production by means of electricity.