111.The activities or services offered by a community-based organization to supplement the activities or services offered by the correctional services and meet the needs of offenders are the following:
(1) participation in the community supervision of offenders;
(2) development and implementation of psychosocial support and basic social skills development programs;
(3) residential services with support and assistance activities;
(4) development of substitute social networks;
(5) any activity or service considered appropriate having regard to the needs of offenders or the policies of the correctional services.