18. The Network must adopt an organizational strategic plan that includes
(1) a description of its mission;
(2) the context in which it acts and the main challenges it faces;
(3) the strategic directions, objectives and lines of action selected;
(4) the results targeted over the period covered by the plan; and
(5) the performance indicators to be used to measure results.
The Network sends its strategic plan and any amendment to it to the Communauté métropolitaine de Montréal, for approval, within 30 days after it is adopted. The Network posts the plan or any amendment to it on its website.