P-44.1 - Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises
148. The Minister may make regulations determining
(1) the elements that the statement of information must contain;
(2) classification systems for the activity code to be declared under any of subparagraphs 7, 8 and 9 of the second paragraph of section 33;
(3) any other information required under subparagraph 12 of the second paragraph of section 33;
(4) the period for filing the registrant’s annual updating declaration under section 45; and
(5) any other measure necessary for the administration of this Act.