52. The registrar shall refuse a notice of map designation
(1) where the land is subject to a claim registered in accordance with this subdivision;
(2) (subparagraph repealed);
(3) where the land has been designated on a map in contravention of the second paragraph of section 28 or section 29, 30, 30.1 or 38;
(4) where it does not meet the requirements of section 49, in particular where the conversion cannot be effected;
(5) where the territory has an area of 0.1 ha or less.
The registrar shall forward, to the Minister, every notice of map designation that relates to a parcel of land
(1) from which mineral substances referred to in section 5 have been, or are being, extracted, except sand or gravel;
(2) for which authorization from the Minister would be required under section 32 or 33 were the parcel of land a parcel of land open for staking.
The Minister may refuse the notice of map designation or, where considered necessary by the Minister, accept it subject to the conditions and requirements imposed by the Minister that may, in particular and notwithstanding the provisions of this Act, concern work to be performed on the parcel of land that will be subject to the claim.
The Minister may also, in the public interest, impose such conditions and requirements on the claim holder during the term of the claim, alter existing conditions and requirements or impose new conditions and requirements.
1987, c. 64, s. 52; 1998, c. 24, s. 29; 2003, c. 15, s. 9; 2013, c. 32, s. 25.