285. An application for revocation under section 280 presented by an interested person must
(1) clearly and briefly state the facts supporting it and be signed by the interested person;
(2) be accompanied with the fee prescribed by regulation, an affidavit attesting the truth of the facts alleged and a sketch clearly indicating the irregularities of the staking, where such is the case;
(3) be transmitted, within reasonable time, by registered mail to the registrar and the holder of the mining right concerned;
(4) be accompanied with proof of the sending of the application to the holder of the mining right concerned.
A copy of the application is sent by the registrar to the Minister.
The mailing of the application for revocation shall interrupt the time limits provided for in section 280.
1987, c. 64, s. 285; 1997, c. 43, s. 358; 1998, c. 24, s. 120; I.N. 2016-01-01 (NCCP).