266. The functions of the school service centre are
(1) to acquire or lease such property as is required for the carrying on of its activities and the activities of its educational institutions and to accept property gratuitously;
(2) to build, repair or maintain its property;
(3) to determine the use of its property and administer it, subject to the right of its educational institutions to use the property placed at their disposal;
(4) to encourage the use of its immovables by public or community organizations in its territory or to lease out its movable or immovable property, subject to the right of its educational institutions to use the property placed at their disposal.
A school service centre may be the owner or lessee of premises or immovables situated outside its territory.
1988, c. 84, s. 266; 1990, c. 8, s. 30; 1997, c. 96, s. 100; 1999, c. 40, s. 158; 2006, c. 29, s. 36; 2020, c. 1, s. 3121.