E-2.3 - Act respecting school elections to elect certain members of the boards of directors of English-language school service centres
96. The deputy returning officer shall, in particular,
(1) see to the physical arrangement of the polling station;
(2) ensure that the polling is properly conducted and that order is maintained;
(3) facilitate the exercise of the right to vote and ensure the secrecy of the vote;
(4) proceed with the counting of the votes;
(5) transmit the results of the poll to the returning officer and deliver the ballot box to him.