219.11. Every candidate who
(1) contracts a loan that is not recorded in a writing containing the particulars required by the first paragraph of section 206.29,
(2) fails, where he obtains that an elector becomes surety for a loan, to verify that the contract of suretyship contains the particulars required by the second paragraph of section 206.29,
(3) contracts a loan with an elector or makes a contract of suretyship with the elector knowing that by so doing, the maximum amount specified in section 206.30 in respect of the elector will be exceeded,
(4) fails to pay the yearly interest payable on the loans he has contracted, or
(5) uses sums of money other than those collected in accordance with Chapter XI to repay the principal of or pay the interest on a loan which has been paid into the electoral fund provided for in section 206.39 or which has been used by him to pay election expenses,
is guilty of an offence.
Every elector is guilty of an offence who grants a loan or makes a contract of suretyship knowing that by so doing, the maximum amount specified in section 206.30 will be exceeded.