53.1. Each operator must file a report on its operations for the preceding calendar year with the Minister no later than 31 March each year, setting out
(1) the number of animals that were taken in and the reason for their admission;
(2) the number of animals that were returned to their owners, and the number adopted or transferred to another location;
(3) out of the number of animals returned to their owners, adopted or transferred, the number that, while in the custody of the operator, were respectively vaccinated, dewormed or identified with a permanent mark, and the number of male and female animals sterilized;
(4) the number of animals that died, listed by probable cause;
(5) the number of animals that were euthanized and the reason for euthanasia;
(6) the number of animals taken in that disappeared; and
(7) the minimum, maximum and average time during which animals were kept at the establishment.