15. In addition to the information required by section 22 of the Act, the owner must indicate, in the authorization application,
(1) the vehicle identification number covered by the application;
(2) the file number of the driver’s licence held by the owner of the automobile, if the owner is a natural person;
(3) the make, model, and model year of the automobile;
(4) the business number and file number at the Société, if the owner of the automobile is a partnership or legal person registered in the enterprise register;
(5) the fact that the owner holds a bus transport permit issued by the Commission des transports du Québec for the automobile covered by the application; and
(6) the fact that the automobile is equipped with a taximeter, domelight, alcohol ignition interlock device, real-time geolocation device or divider screen, or is adapted.