19. The operator is to prepare and keep up to date a fire safety plan, in cooperation with the municipality’s fire service.
The fire safety plan must contain the following information:
(1) a list of the residents, specifying for each the measure or measures to be taken to ensure they are evacuated to a safe place;
(2) a list of the staff members designated to apply the evacuation measures;
(3) instructions to the person in charge;
(4) instructions to the supervisory staff members;
(5) the location of portable extinguishers and other fire protection equipment and evacuation routes to outside meeting places;
(6) a list of agreements with organizations, establishments, institutions or individuals concerning assistance in the event of evacuation of the residence or the taking of evacuees in charge; and
(7) a list of all emergency telephone numbers.
A copy of the fire safety plan must be kept near the main entrance for the person in charge of the emergency services. The evacuation instructions must be posted on every floor in the residence in a place accessible to the public. All staff members must be informed of the content of the plan and of the specific tasks they are to perform in the event of an evacuation.