54.1. The home childcare provider must keep the following documents and information concerning any assistant:
(1) a copy of the assistant’s act of birth or of any other document establishing the assistant’s identity and date of birth;
(2) a description of the assistant’s work experience and education;
(3) a physician’s or specialized nurse practitioner’s certificate attesting that the assistant has the physical and mental health necessary to provide childcare;
(4) the names, addresses and telephone numbers of 2 persons other than relatives who have known the assistant for at least 2 years and who are able to attest to the assistant’s ability to assist the home childcare provider; and
(5) the documents showing that the assistant meets the requirements of paragraph 4 of section 54 and of section 58.
The home childcare provider must, on request, allow the coordinating office to consult and make copies of the documents. The home childcare provider must keep the documents for 3 years after the end of the employment relationship with the assistant.
O.C. 1314-2013, s. 28; O.C. 249-2016, s. 11; S.Q. 2020, c. 6, s. 75.