214. All information regarding a remote control system such as brand, model, serial number, frequency used, seal numbers, name of the person in charge of the adjustments, maintenance, alterations or repairs and results of the adjustments, maintenance, alterations or repairs must be entered in the work station register for equipment remote control systems.
In addition, the adjustments, maintenance, alterations or repairs to a remote control system must
(1) comply with the requirements of the manufacturer and be carried out by a qualified person;
(2) be tested first on a test bed and then on the equipment on which the system is installed in compliance, in the latter case, with subparagraph 3 of the first paragraph of section 211;
(3) be carried out after ensuring that the remote controlled equipment cannot be inadvertently activated; and
(4) be such that the elements permitting adjustment, maintenance or alteration of the safety parameters including frequency are sealed.
O.C. 213-93, s. 214; O.C. 221-2009, s. 16.