S-2.1, r. 14 - Regulation respecting occupational health and safety in mines
209. In every truck loading or unloading area where there is a signaller directing the movements of motorized vehicles:
(1) the vehicles may not move in the truck loading or unloading area until they have received a signal from the signaller to do so;
(2) only one signaller may be allowed in each truck loading or unloading area;
(3) no other person may circulate on foot in such area without prior permission from the signaller;
(4) the signaller may not allow anyone to circulate on foot in that area unless he has stopped all the vehicles circulating in the area;
(5) the signaller shall wear an orange vest with reflective strips.