R-20, r. 7.01 - Regulation respecting the Compensation Fund for Employees in the Construction Industry
3. The Fund is made up of
(1) the amounts from the special compensation fund transferred pursuant to section 84 of the Act to eliminate union placement and improve the operation of the construction industry (2011, chapter 30);
(2) the contributions paid by an employer under section 4;
(3) the amounts recovered by the Commission de la construction du Québec following a proceeding brought under the Act;
(4) the interest earned on the money accumulated in the Fund;
(5) amounts from any increase in the assets of the Fund; and
(6) amounts from a loan contracted by the Commission to offset any insufficiency in the Fund.