R-20, r. 11 - Regulation respecting the register, monthly report, notices from employers and the designation of a representative
13. The employer must, at the latest on the date provided for in the first paragraph of section 12, pay amounts equal to the following:
(1) allowances payable for vacations and paid holidays;
(2) employer contributions to the complementary social benefits plans and the applicable sales tax;
(3) union dues;
(4) the employer contribution referred to in section 40 of the Act;
(5) contributions to the special compensation fund;
(6) contributions deducted as a levy;
(7) contributions to the welding qualification fund;
(8) contributions to any training fund;
(8.1) contributions for measures relating to the residential sector workforce;
(9) fees provided for in section 126.0.2 of the Act.
O.C. 1528-96, s. 13; O.C. 218-2000, s. 2; O.C. 994-2003, s. 1.