5.4. The report must contain the following financial information:
(1) any adjustment made to the rule referred to in paragraph 2 of section 4.6 that is related to the fiscal year immediately following the actuarial valuation, to take into account any amendment considered for the first time upon that valuation;
(2) the amounts that must be paid respectively by the employer and by the members, and, for each amount, in the case of a defined benefit plan for which certain provisions are identical to the provisions of a defined contribution plan, the share that must be paid for those provisions and the share that must be paid for the defined benefit provisions;
(3) the employer contribution provided for in the plan, if the contribution is greater than the contribution provided for in section 39 of the Act;
(4) the amount of the letter of credit, or the total amount of such letters, and the amount taken into account in the assets for the purpose of determining the plan’s solvency;
(5) a description of the adjustments to the contributions arising from the application of the third paragraph of section 41 of the Act.