11. Where the valuation is required under subparagraph 3 of the first paragraph of section 118 of the Act, the report must also contain the following information:
(1) for the sole purpose of gaging the effect of the purchase of annuities on plan funding, the information required under sections 5, 6, 8 and 9, without taking into account the purchase of annuities;
(2) a summary of the provisions of the plan’s annuity purchasing policy taken into account for the purposes of the actuarial valuation, including the circumstances under which annuities are purchased and the selection criteria for the pensions affected by the purchase;
(3) the number of members and beneficiaries in the group affected by the purchase of annuities and a description of the main characteristics of that group;
(4) the characteristics of the annuities purchased from the insurer with the mention, where the first paragraph of section 61.0.8 is applied, that the pension committee has confirmed that it obtained the written consent of the members and beneficiaries;
(5) the amount of the premium required by the insurer or the fact that the annuities were paid by subrogating the members and beneficiaries in the rights of the pension fund, as the case may be;
(6) the amount of the special annuity purchasing payment required under section 61.0.2;
(7) the information required under sections 5, 6, 8 and 9 adjusted to take into account the purchase of annuities.