Q-2, r. 21 - Regulation respecting waterworks and sewer services

Full text
50. Transfer of permit: Where the alienation of a waterworks and sewer system has been authorized by the Minister in accordance with section 32.7 of the Act, the purchaser and the permit holder referred to in section 49 must submit to the Minister an application for the transfer of a permit in Form 10 annexed to this Regulation.
R.R.Q., 1981, c. Q-2, r. 7, s. 50.