Q-2, r. 21 - Regulation respecting waterworks and sewer services

Full text
(s. 33)
To: ________________________________________________________________________________
(name and address of subscriber)

TAKE NOTICE that you owe the amount of $__________ for water supply (or, as the case may be, sewer service) received from __________(date)__________ 20__________ to __________(date)__________ 20__________
If this amount is not paid within 10 days from this notice, service to your immovable may be suspended in accordance with section 32 of the Regulation respecting waterworks and sewer services (chapter Q-2, r. 21) made under the Environment Quality Act (chapter Q-2).
If you consider that the amount claimed is incorrect or that you do not owe this amount, you may submit objections in writing to the Minister of Sustainable Development, Environment and Parks, before the expiry of the said 10-day period. In such case, you must forward to the undersigned a copy of your letter of objection to the Minister and the service will be maintained until the Minister has rendered a decision on the objections.
Date: ________________________ 20__________ ________________________________________
(signature of operator of the waterworks or
sewer service or of any person authorized
by the latter for the purposes of these presents)
Name of service:
R.R.Q., 1981, c. Q-2, r. 7, Form 1.