26. It is forbidden to sell Class 4 pesticides that have been mixed or impregnated with fertilizer.
It is also prohibited to sell or offer for sale Class 4 or Class 5 pesticides in a package containing more than one pesticide container, except if the pesticide is used as
(1) insect attractant or repellent;
(2) insecticide for the treatment of domestic animals;
(3) insect or rodent bait trap;
(4) repellent; or
(5) larvicide controlling biting insects.
Packages must consist of containers bearing the same registration number assigned to the pesticide under the Pest Control Products Act (S.C. 2002, c. 28) and the total volume or weight of the containers must not exceed 1 litre or 1 kg.
O.C. 331-2003, s. 26; O.C. 70-2018, s. 31.