E-9.1, r. 4 - Regulation respecting private educational institutions at the college level
3. An institution wishing to obtain authorization to dispense, as distance education, the educational services mentioned in its permit shall
(1) provide a complete list of persons called upon to provide support or help to the student in his learning activities and a curriculum vitae for each of those persons;
(2) provide a description of its correction service for assignments and examinations completed by the students;
(3) submit its instructional material for approval by the Minister; and
(4) file, where applicable, a copy of the contract of affiliation entered into with the Centre collégial de formation à distance.