7. Compliance requirements must specify the cases that will entail the automatic rejection of a tender, namely
(1) subject to the third paragraph of section 12, the closing date and time for receiving tenders have not been complied with and, in the case of a tender sent in paper form, non-compliance with the place designated for its reception;
(2) the absence of the document evidencing the tenderer’s undertaking or of the document related to the tendered price or, in the case of a tender sent in paper form, the required signature of an authorized person is missing on any of those documents;
(3) the tender is conditional or restrictive;
(4) in the case of a tender transmitted electronically, the fact that the tender was not transmitted through the electronic tendering system or a tender that is unintelligible, infected or otherwise illegible once its integrity has been established by the electronic tendering system;
(5) the fact that the price submitted and the quality demonstration are not presented separately as required by section 16, where applicable; and
(6) any other compliance requirement stated in the tender documents as entailing the automatic rejection of a tender has not been complied with.