C-65.1, r. 4 - Regulation respecting certain service contracts of public bodies

Full text
54. The public body and the service provider must attempt to amicably settle any difficulty that may arise out of a contract by resorting to the dispute resolution clauses in the contract, if any.
If the matter cannot be settled in that manner, it may be referred to a court of justice or an adjudicative body, as the case may be, or to an arbitrator. In the latter case, a general or special authorization from the Minister of Justice is required for public bodies referred to in subparagraph 1 or 2 of the first paragraph of section 4 of the Act.
O.C. 533-2008, s. 54.