C-61.1, r. 12 - Regulation respecting hunting

Full text
6. Any hunter’s or trapper’s certificate that is lost, stolen or unusable or was once issued but not renewed may be replaced upon written application by the certificate holder and upon payment of the fees or duties determined in the Regulation respecting the scale of fees and duties related to the development of wildlife (chapter C-61.1, r. 32).
M.O. 99021, s. 6.