9.0.1. A special operating permit authorizes a road train to travel only on the following roads:
(1) divided lane autoroutes and their entrance and exit ramps;
(2) road segments linking the exit and entrance ramps of an autoroute in opposite directions;
(3) roads giving access to a municipal industrial park from an autoroute exit or entrance ramp, for a distance of not more than 2 km;
(4) roads not referred to in subparagraph 3 from an autoroute exit or entrance ramp, for a distance of not more than 500 m;
(5) roads in a municipal industrial park;
(6) a road not referred to in subparagraphs 3 and 4 to reach a destination identified in a special permit issued before 23 June 2005; and
(7) a road or portion of road referred to in Schedule 1.
The special operating permit does not authorize the holder of the permit to take Exit 174 or 203 on Autoroute 40 to enter or exit the autoroute.
The authorization to travel under subparagraph 6 of the first paragraph will cease to have effect on 1 December 2006.
For the purposes of subparagraphs 3 and 4 of the first paragraph, the distance from the autoroute is measured at the junction of the autoroute exit or entrance ramp with another road.
For the purposes of subparagraph 3 of the first paragraph, “municipal industrial park” means an industrial or technological zone designated by a municipality as an industrial or technological park..