B-1.1, r. 8 - Regulation respecting the guarantee plan for new residential buildings
O.C. 841-98, s. 86; O.C. 156-2014, s. 42.
86. An undertaking planning to work on multifamily buildings not held in divided co-ownership and comprising more than 5 dwelling units shall also supply the manager with
(1) a certificate of financing;
(2) plans of architecture, structure, mechanics and electricity with a seal and approved by the municipality;
(3) a complete ground analysis;
(4) a follow-up and a certificate of conformity by recognized professionals;
(5) a copy of the building permit issued by the municipality; and
(6) a copy of the preliminary contracts.