A-25, r. 12 - Regulation respecting indemnities payable under Title II of the Automobile Insurance Act
35. The criteria for establishing the victim’s age, when this cannot be done in the usual manner, are, by order of priority:
(1) the date of birth indicated on the birth certificate issued by a demography department;
(2) the date of birth specified in the records of the hospital center where the victim was born;
(3) the date of birth specified in the records of the physician who attended the mother at the time of the victim’s birth; or
(4) the date of birth shown on a document from a government or, failing this, that shown on a family paper.