74. Any person or partnership intending to construct a dam, dike, causeway, sluice, embankment or any other work retaining the water of a lake, pond, river or stream that is not subject to a provision of this Act must send the Minister of Sustainable Development, Environment and Parks and the Minister of Natural Resources and Wildlife a document showing
(1) the location of the land where the work will be constructed;
(2) the area, location and nature of the land and other rights which are or will be taken, occupied or affected, upstream and downstream, by the backing up of water caused by the work;
(3) The area of the basin drained by the lake, the pond, the river or the stream and the tributaries thereof which will be affected;
(4) (paragraph repealed);
(5) The increase in the volume of water which will result therefrom;
(6) The total quantity of the flow, and of the volume of water which such lake, pond, river or stream so improved will produce.