N-1.1 - Act respecting labour standards

Full text
121.1. An employee who believes he has been the victim of a distinction referred to in the third paragraph of section 87.1 may file a complaint in writing with the Commission. Such a complaint must be filed within 12 months of the distinction becoming known to the employee. It may also be filed, on behalf of an employee who consents to it in writing, by a non-profit organization dedicated to the defence of employees’ rights.
If the complaint is filed within that time with the Administrative Labour Tribunal, failure to file the complaint with the Commission cannot be invoked against the complainant.
2018, c. 212018, c. 21, s. 39.