CCQ-1991 - Civil Code of Québec

Full text
66.1. A person who wishes to file an application for a change of name for a minor child by way of administrative process may, if an objection is made, as the case may be, by the father and mother as legal tutors, by the tutor, if any, or by the minor 14 years of age or over, submit the application to the court before it is filed with the registrar of civil status.
2016, c. 192016, c. 19, s. 6.