6. The development plan may, in respect of the territory of a regional county municipality,
(1) identify any zone, mainly within an urbanization perimeter, which is likely to be, as a priority, the subject of land development or redevelopment, establish the rank of priority between zones thus identified and determine for such a zone, or for its different parts, the land uses and the approximate density of occupation;
(2) determine the approximate density of occupation for the different parts of the territory outside the zones identified in accordance with subparagraph 1;
(3) determine, for an urbanization perimeter or for different parts thereof, outside the zones identified in accordance with subparagraph 1, the policies on land use which present an interest for the regional county municipality;
(4) identify each immovable, other than a thoroughfare identified in accordance with subparagraph 5 of the first paragraph of section 5, and each activity whose present or planned presence or carrying out in a place results in land occupation near this place being subject to special restrictions for reasons of public safety, public health or general welfare;
(5) describe the organization of sea and air transportation, indicating the conditions of integration of the sea and air transportation infrastructures and equipment referred to in subparagraph 8 of the first paragraph of section 5 into the transport system, with the land transport infrastructures and equipment referred to in subparagraph 7 of the said paragraph;
(6) describe the intermunicipal development proposals emanating from a group of municipalities;
(7) identify any part of the territory which, under section 30 of the Mining Act (chapter M-13.1), is withdrawn from staking, map designation, mining exploration or mining;
(8) determine guidelines to promote the sustainable development of private forests within the meaning of the preliminary provision of the Forest Act (chapter F-4.1).
The complementary document provided for in the second paragraph of section 5 may
(1) require any municipality whose territory is comprised in that of a regional county municipality to adopt, for all or part of its territory, the by-law provided for in section 116;
(1.1) provide, in respect of an immovable it describes that is situated in a flood zone, for an exemption from a prohibition or rule imposed pursuant to subparagraphs 1 and 3 of the second paragraph of section 5, for any land use, structure, works or cadastral operation it specifies;
(2) establish minimal rules, in addition to those established in accordance with subparagraphs 2 and 3 of the second paragraph of section 5, requiring municipalities whose territories are comprised in that of a regional county municipality to adopt by-laws under subparagraph 12.1 or 16.1 of the second paragraph of section 113 or subparagraph 4.1 of the second paragraph of section 115 and to prescribe rules at least as restrictive as those established in the complementary document;
(3) establish general rules which municipalities whose territories are comprised in that of a regional county municipality must take into account in their zoning, subdivision and building by-laws.
The requirement provided for in subparagraph 1 of the third paragraph may be general or special. In the latter case, the complementary document may specify
(1) any municipality contemplated;
(2) any contemplated part of the territory of the municipality;
(3) any contemplated condition for the issue of the building permit among the conditions set out in section 116;
(4) any class of structure in respect of which the municipality must not grant an exemption under the third or fourth paragraph of section 116.