T-11.2 - Act respecting remunerated passenger transportation by automobile
169. The following are guilty of an offence and are liable to a fine of $250 to $750 in the case of a natural person and $500 to $1,500 in any other case:
(1) transportation system operators who contravene section 48 or 51;
(2) qualified drivers who contravene section 53 or 54, the second paragraph of section 55 or any of sections 56, 60 or 98;
(3) authorized drivers who contravene section 63;
(4) registered drivers who contravene section 67; and
(5) anyone who contravenes a provision of this Act if no other penalty is provided.