110. The Minister may, for a period not exceeding 120 days, assume the provisional administration of the Corporation,
(1) where the Corporation refuses or neglects to comply with the directives given to it pursuant to section 105 or to take the measures required to meet the objectives set forth in the directives ;
(2) where the Corporation engages in practices or tolerates a situation that could endanger the health or welfare of persons who call upon its services or that are inconsistent with the functions conferred upon the Corporation ;
(3) where it is seriously remiss in the performance of its obligations under this Act, its statutory instruments or any regulation, especially by incurring expenditures not provided for in its budget ;
(4) where there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a serious fault, such as embezzlement, breach of trust or other misconduct by a member of the board of directors.
The period of 120 days may be extended by the Government for a period not exceeding 90 days.