For that purpose, it has the following exclusive powers:
(1) to establish criteria on admissions and policies on transfers of beneficiaries to public establishments and the private establishments referred to in sections 176 and 177;
(2) to ensure that adequate operating standards for emergency services are adopted in such establishments or, if they are not, to fix such standards;
(3) to ensure that such establishments adopt and apply, in respect of the use and allocation of beds, standards in conformity with the requirements of an adequate distribution of emergency cases or, if they do not, to fix such standards;
(4) to devise and set up a regional information system to keep in daily touch with the situation in such establishments in respect of the number and nature of registrations and admissions of beneficiaries and their transfer and transport by ambulance;
(5) to authorize the transfer of a beneficiary to another establishment when any such establishment remains overcrowded after applying all the prescribed procedures;
(5.1) to determine the conditions for registration with the coordinating centre of any holder of an ambulance operating permit;
(6) to receive calls requesting ambulance service from the persons and establishments of its territory and to distribute the requests among the holders of ambulance service permits who meet the conditions for registration with the coordinating centre.