188.8.131.52. The functions of the governance and ethics committee include drawing up
(1) governance rules for the conduct of the institution’s affairs;
(2) a code of ethics and professional conduct, in accordance with section 3.0.4 of the Act respecting the Ministère du Conseil exécutif (chapter M-30), applicable to members of the board of directors;
(3) expertise and experience profiles to be used in appointing or co-opting independent board members, making sure to identify the diverse expertise required and the desired representation of the milieu based on its characteristics;
(4) criteria for evaluating the performance of the board; and
(5) initiation and ongoing training programs for board members.
The committee shall carry out the evaluation referred to in subparagraph 4 of the first paragraph in accordance with the criteria approved by the board.