131. The board of directors of an institution which operates a local community service centre or of an institution designated as a health care centre shall be composed of the following persons, who shall be members of the board as and when they are elected or appointed:
(1) five persons elected by the population at the election held pursuant to section 135;
(2) three persons elected by and from among the persons employed by the institution or practising their professions in one of the centres operated by the institution, provided, however, the position titles of the elected persons are different and, where applicable, those persons are members of different professional orders; however, in the case of an institution which operates both a local community service centre and a hospital centre, four persons or, where the institution has entered into a service contract under section 259.2 with not fewer than five midwives, five persons shall be elected, one by and from among the physicians, dentists and pharmacists practising in one of the centres operated by the institution, one by and from among the nurses employed by the institution, one, where applicable, by and from among the midwives who have entered into such a contract, one by and from among the members of the multidisciplinary council referred to in section 226, including persons performing nursing assistant activities for the institution, and the last by and from among the other persons employed by the institution;
(3) where applicable, two persons appointed by the users’ committee of the institution;
(3.1) three persons appointed by the members of the legal person where the institution is a legal person designated by the Minister pursuant to section 139;
(4) where applicable, one person or, if paragraph 3.1 cannot be applied, two persons appointed by the board of directors of the foundation of the institution or, if there is more than one foundation for the institution, elected jointly by the boards of directors of those foundations;
(5) the executive director of the institution;
(6) two persons appointed by the members referred to in paragraphs 1 and 3 to 4.