S-4.1.1 - Educational Childcare Act

Full text
48. A coordinating office must obtain the Minister’s authorization before changing the address of its head office, disposing of or transferring a significant asset that is necessary for its operations and was acquired by means of a subsidy, or making a change in its organization.
2005, c. 47, s. 48.