43. In granting accreditation, the Minister is to consider, among other things, the following criteria:
(1) its objectives and priorities, the integrity and quality of its organization, its ability to coordinate home childcare in accordance with the geographical and cultural context, and its viability;
(2) its contribution to childcare services in terms of enrichment, complementarity and diversity;
(3) its resources;
(4) its presence in the territory defined by the Minister and its ability to collaborate with existing institutional, social, educational and community bodies; and
(5) the participation of parents, the users of the services it coordinates, in its activities.
The Minister may make accreditation subject to conditions determined by the Minister.
2005, c. 47, s. 43; 2009, c. 36, s. 80.