S-4.1.1 - Educational Childcare Act

Full text
21. The childcare centre permit holder must obtain the Minister’s written authorization before increasing the number of children beyond the maximum stated on the permit, altering a facility, adding a new facility or relocating a facility permanently.
The Minister may refuse to grant the authorization requested if the Minister judges that the proposed change does not address the needs and priorities identified by the Minister considering, among other factors, the permits already issued, the permit applications and other applications for authorization under the first paragraph awaiting a decision, the subsidies available and the relevance of subsidizing the permit holder on the proposed territory.
2005, c. 47, s. 21.