101.30. The Minister includes, in the annual management report referred to in section 11 of the Act respecting the Ministère de la Famille, des Aînés et de la Condition féminine (chapter M-17.2),
(1) the number of disclosures received;
(2) the number of disclosures whose processing or examination was ended under section 101.27;
(3) the number of undertaken, ongoing or concluded investigations;
(4) the number of well-founded disclosures, including those entailing corrective measures;
(5) the number of disclosures under section 101.21, broken down according to the categories of wrongdoings set out in section 4 of the Act to facilitate the disclosure of wrongdoings relating to public bodies (chapter D-11.1); and
(6) the number of times information was forwarded under the first paragraph of section 101.28.
The Minister must also report on whether the time limits for the processing of disclosures were complied with.