42.4.No association of producers may be recognized unless it adopts by-laws
(1) prescribing membership requirements based on the exercise, by the producers, of an activity corresponding to the field of activities for which the association has applied for recognition;
(2) establishing classes of members and determining the rights of each class, in particular the right to take part in meetings and to vote;
(3) conferring on the members to whom a draft group agreement applies the right to vote by secret ballot on the content of the agreement if it contains a clause that entails a change in the rates of remuneration established by an existing agreement binding the association and an artists’ association;
(4) prescribing that all decisions as to membership requirements shall be submitted to the qualified members for approval;
(5) making the calling of a general meeting or the polling of the members mandatory where 10% of the members request it.