24. Recognition confers, in the sector defined therein, the following rights and powers on an artists’ association:
(1) to defend and promote the economic, social, moral and professional interests of the artists;
(2) to represent the artists in every instance where it is in the general interest that it should do so, and to cooperate for that purpose with any organization pursuing similar ends;
(3) to conduct research and surveys on the development of new markets and on any matter which may affect the economic and social situation of the artists;
(4) to fix the amount that a member or non-member of the association may be required to pay;
(5) to collect any amounts due to the artists whom it represents, and remit the amounts to them;
(6) where there is no group agreement, to establish model contracts for the performance of services and make agreements with the producers as to the use of such contracts;
(7) to negotiate a group agreement, which must include a model contract for the performance of services by the artists.