89. Unless all the shareholders consent, whether or not their shares otherwise carry voting rights, a corporation that is not a reporting issuer must, within 30 days after acquiring by agreement any of its issued shares, notify its shareholders
(1) of the number of shares it has acquired;
(2) of the names of the shareholders from whom it has acquired the shares;
(3) of the price paid for the shares;
(4) if the consideration was not in money, of the nature of the consideration given and the value attributed to it; and
(5) of the balance, if any, remaining due to shareholders from whom it acquired the shares.
A shareholder is entitled on request and without charge to a copy of the agreement under which the corporation has agreed to acquire, or has acquired, any of its own shares.